Tickled Media is a Venture Capital-backed technology startup. We are a South East Asia’s top digital parenting publisher, publishing theAsianparent.com, Kidlander.com and Pregnant.sg. Over six million mums rely on our brands each month.
Ever had an idea you knew would be great if you had the chance to turn it into reality? We can help you make that happen! With talented programmers and 60+ people who live, breathe and celebrate design and media, the possibilities are endless. At Tickled Media, your colleagues and mentors will push you to grow personally and professionally. If you’re already bouncing in your seat and you can’t wait to find out more, we just might be the team for you.
Here’s the skinny on Tickled Media: Our team of talented designers, editors and marketers work together to create quality content for our clients. Gossip, glory hogs and people who tear down ideas instead of contributing productively don’t work well with us. We believe that when smart people collaborate instead of compete, amazing things happen.
We are a fast growing company with an ambition to change the world, and we’re looking for smart people who want to be a part of something truly remarkable.
Areas of Responsibility
- Report directly to the Regional Marketing Manager and assist in marketing initiatives and campaigns across India, and on occasion, some of the other markets we work in;
- Take charge of India-based marketing campaigns, particularly in events and paid advertising campaigns;
- Take complete ownership over select partnership initiatives, including content sharing and backlink building;
- Monitor their own KPIs to ensure that marketing initiatives are executed in line with the company’s overall strategy and aspirations.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in any field – liberal arts majors preferred. The ability to write well is key!
- Someone who shows breadth in experiences and demonstrated curiosity for learning – in work, travel, or in life.
- Someone who takes initiative and pride in their own work. I don’t want to micromanage, and I’m looking for someone who doesn’t need to be.
- David Ogilvy says that there are two kinds of advertising execs – poets (creative people), and killers (people who can close and generate revenue). The truly remarkable are the people who can do both – and I’m looking for those people.
How to Apply
Email your CV and a cover letter telling me why you’re the marketing rockstar I’m looking for to [email protected].