FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Singapore, April 17th 2014 – theAsianparent.com, Singapore’s #1 parenting portal, revamps to give busy parents an easy-to-use, more useful site that provides up-to-date parenting advice on mobile phones, computers and tablets.
theAsianparent.com sees over 1.2 million unique visitors who read over 6 million pages monthly. The site has nearly 100,000 Facebook fans from Singapore and over 60,000 Google+ followers.
Along with a new, clean look, theAsianparent.com brings parents the following improvements:
1. Blending form and fashion, the sleek redesign not only keeps up-to-date with the current design trends, but functionally presents articles in a clutter-free format to allow easy readability.
2. The redesign’s mobile-first approach gives mummies, who are constantly zipping from one place to the next, a better experience when browsing on-the-go.
3. New interactive tools engage mums to share their personal stories with each other. The Pregnancy Diary and Labour Story tools let readers share their parenting journeys with fellow mums while having a memento to show friends, families and kids when they grow up.
4. The improved and comprehensive editorial content is not just proudly written for mums by mums, but also by a spectrum of experts in order to bring the most relevant articles for busy parents.
5. The addition of new categories and sections — such as Primary 1 Registration, Birthday Parties, English and a video section — further systemises the browsing experience, allowing mums to jump right to the articles that are relevant to their parenting phase.
Roshni Mahtani, founder and CEO of Tickled Media, which publishes theAsianparent.com, has this to say about the improved website: “As the leading parent-focused publisher in Asia, we constantly update our products to stay relevant to our readers and advertisers. Modern parents are the main inspiration behind our sleek new design for theAsianparent.com. We know that parents aren’t desk-bound and don’t have a second to waste, so we have ensured that the new site has easier navigation, loads much faster and is mobile-friendly.”
Please let us know what you think of our new look and features by visiting theAsianparent.com, or leave a comment on our Facebook and G+ pages.
theAsianparent.com is brought to you by Tickled Media Pte Ltd
+65 6344 2865
+65 6344 2865
About Tickled Media Pte Ltd
Tickled Media is The Largest Digital Parenting publishing House in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore since 2009, The Company Runs. TheAsianparent.com , Kidlander.com and Pregnant.sg . The flagship brand, theAsianparent.com, is Southeast Asia’s largest digital parenting destination and reaches over 1.2 million mums in the region. The company is backed by venture capital from LionRock Capital, Tigris Capital and prominent angel investors. For more information, please Visit www.tickledmedia.com.