Grab PH, theAsianparent Philippines to enrich parents’ shopping experience on everyday essentials
- Grab PH and theAsianparent Philippines teams up to offer exclusive GrabMart vouchers via theAsianparent app
- The exclusive vouchers are applicable for shopping on GrabMart from October 29 to December 31, 2021
- theAsianparent app users can redeem 5 different types of GrabMart vouchers including free delivery and discounts of up to P400 off per minimum purchase of P1000
Manila, Philippines, 29 October 2021 — Grab, the Philippines’ leading superapp, teams up with theAsianparent, the largest content and community platform for parents in Southeast Asia, to offer Filipino parents exclusive GrabMart shopping vouchers via theAsianparent app.
From October 29 to December 31, 2021, all users of theAsianparent app in the Philippines can enjoy as much as P300 off at GrabMart, while members of theAsianparent VIP Community can get as much as P400 off. By using the points they accumulated on theAsianparent app, Philippine-based users can redeem the following GrabMart vouchers:
- Welcome Promo: Free delivery, no minimum purchase, open to new users of theAsianparent app (until 2 weeks from signup)
- Silver Voucher: P100 off, minimum purchase of P500, open to all theAsianparent app users
- Gold Voucher: P200 off, minimum purchase of P500, open to all theAsianparent app users
- Platinum Voucher: P300 off, minimum purchase of P1000, open to all theAsianparent app users
- VIP Voucher: P400 off, minimum purchase of P1000, open to theAsianparent VIP Community members
“We launched GrabMart out of our deep desire to help Filipinos cope through the toughest periods of the pandemic by providing them with an online platform where they can shop for their everyday essentials from the safety and comfort of their homes, and have it delivered to them within an hour. Since then, we continue to innovate and enhance the service to provide everyday value to our consumers and partners,” says Grab Philippines Head of Deliveries Anton Bautista. “We have teamed up with theAsianparent Philippines to empower more Filipino households in their everyday grocery shopping journey, and we believe that more parents will truly benefit from our offerings – allowing them more time and energy for their families and loved ones,” adds Bautista.
Frances Ang, General Manager of theAsianparent Philippines, adds, “In this time of pandemic, Filipino parents have so much to worry about, from keeping their kids healthy and safe to making sure they have income to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. At theAsianparent, we do our best to provide Pinoy parents and parents-to-be with the means and know-how to have a healthy pregnancy and raise a healthy family, through well-researched parenting content, a supportive, non-judgmental community whom they can get advice from and share pregnancy and parenting experiences with, and even income opportunities through our VIP Community platform. Our partnership with Grab is another way for us to give Pinoy moms and dads one less worry, in the form of some savings to lighten the load on their household expenses.”
Residents in the Philippines can avail these exclusive GrabMart vouchers on theAsianparent app by following these three steps:
- Download theAsianparent app.
- Collect points by using the various app features and interacting with the community.
- Redeem points to claim the vouchers by visiting the app’s Rewards section and selecting the GrabMart vouchers under the New User Promos and Groceries categories.
Available in both Filipino and English, theAsianparent reaches over 3 million unique users monthly via its website, while the app boasts a 4.9 star rating on Android and iOS and has over 1 million downloads in the Philippines. Download theAsianparent app on Android or iOS for free now and enjoy exclusive parent perks and shopping discounts.