|Title||Regional Account Manager|
|Who We Are||
Here’s the skinny on Tickled Media
At Tickled Media: Our team of talented consultants, designers, editors and marketeers work together to create quality content for our clients. We don’t like gossip, glory hogs and people who tear down ideas instead of contributing productively. When smart people collaborate instead of compete, amazing things happen.
We don’t just value the creative input of our team, (yes interns too), we also value feedback from our 7 million mum-readers and hundreds of clients. We bend over backwards to ensure their satisfaction. So, to get straight to the point, Tickled Media is not for everybody. If you hate collaborating, sharing credit, and the idea of spending long hours in the office with your team, then we’re probably not the right fit. But if passion, a big brain and an even bigger heart are your best assets, we’d love to welcome you to join our team.
|Who We Need||
You’re great with clients and always the one with spunky new ideas to sell stuff. All the so-called “in” marketing campaigns out there seem so yesterday to you. You can totally wrap your finger around a role that involves a plethora of duties: planning, developing marketing campaigns, meeting clients, writing proposals and working with a spunky, wired team! The challenge excites you because you’re not tied to one specific duty day in and day out. Agree to all the above? You might just fit in great with our team!
|What You Need To Do||
How many of these describe you?
-You’re outgoing and love meeting people. Yes, networking galore!
-You’re ultra resourceful – sourcing ad opportunities, sponsorships.
-You love brainstorming and coming up with creative concepts for marketing campaigns.
– You calculate everything (even that plate of chicken rice) in CPC, CPM, CPA
|What We are Looking For||
– 5-8 Years experience in Media Sales. Digital is preferable but not necessary
– Has solid relationship with media agency and FMCGs
– Multitask and have “Can Do” attitude
– Eager to learn and be a fast learner
– Can work under pressure with the best result
– Love all things digital, deep understanding of digital terminology, concepts and strategies.
– Self motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, exceedingly passionate and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
– Bachelors degree and above
|How To Apply||
If you think you’re the one for this position, drop us an email at email@example.com.