|Who We Are||
Here’s the skinny on Tickled Media
At Tickled Media: Our team of talented consultants, designers, editors and marketeers work together to create quality content for our clients. We don’t like gossip, glory hogs and people who tear down ideas instead of contributing productively. When smart people collaborate instead of compete, amazing things happen.
We don’t just value the creative input of our team, (yes interns too), we also value feedback from our 7 million mum-readers and hundreds of clients. We bend over backwards to ensure their satisfaction. So, to get straight to the point, Tickled Media is not for everybody. If you hate collaborating, sharing credit, and the idea of spending long hours in the office with your team, then we’re probably not the right fit. But if passion, a big brain and an even bigger heart are your best assets, we’d love to welcome you to join our team.
|Who We Need||
We are looking for an innovative native iOS app developer who can contribute in design, development and maintenance of iOS apps. Developer must have prior experience on the entire app lifecycle, right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. As a member of our development team, you will have direct input into the development of our mobile product. Candidates must have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, an insatiable desire to learn and a passion to develop the best product in the world. He/She must possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers to design and build the product.
|What We are Looking For||
• Development experience in Swift 2.0+
• Strong object oriented design and programming skills for iOS platforms
• Experience in Xcode IDE (5+), Interface Builder and debugging tools
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience on Core Data/ SQLite Database or similar database
• Experience on web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
• Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
• Familiarity with version control with GIT, BitBucket or similar
• Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
• Experience with library development, third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience using social media APIs
• Skills on UI and/or UX
• Ability to work independently on iOS and as part of a team that delivers the product
• Work closely with other mobile app developers.
• Diagnose bugs and other issues in products
• 2 – 4 years of experience as iOS developer
• The ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced and changing environment
|How To Apply||
If you think you’re the one for this position, drop us an email at [email protected]